In GEODEEP, we believe
that geothermal energy is…
A clean & competitive response:
- The only base load renewable energy that will be able to substitute / complement solar PV and wind energy to stabilize networks.
- GeoDH show competitive costs, between 30 and 50€/MWh at the geothermal plant outlet.
- A CO2 free renewable energy that will contribute to the depollution of urban areas and replace fossil district heating.
A widely available solution:
- Good integration in urban area to supply district heating networks.
- Easy to propose renewable heat in rural territories.
- Diversity of uses: heat, cooling and power generation.
Our strategy is based on…
- Coproduction of rare metals (lithium…) from geothermal brains.
- Development of exploration campaigns, 3D imagery, composite materials…
- Cooling demand is increasing everywhere, the solution is geothermal district cooling to avoid electricity shortage.
Shared market analysis & collaborations:
- Identification of key countries where geothermal offer is already existing or where a potential needs to be developed.
- Participation to several international organizations and networks to gather strategic partnerships and business opportunities.
- GEODEEP Members already work together on the French markets; they have developed strong collaboration relationships that can be replicable worldwide.